Monday, March 18, 2013

Kiss Me I'm Irish!

               Happy belated St. Patty's Day to all!  On this very green occasion, I present to you my RepliKates for the Duchess' outfit worn to hand out shamrocks to the Irish Guards.  Some are not new and others are- but I have the WHOLE thing completed.

We start at the top with Catherine's Lock & Co. "Fairy Tale" hat.  I have posted this one before but I always get so excited when I have the hat to show!


GirlFabulosity

The "Kate's Black Felt Flower Hat" can be purchased from the GirlFabulosity Etsy storefront for $140.00.

We got a second sighting at the emerald earrings that were debuted (I think...) at the National Treasures event.  This idea was not mine but I pass it along anyways.

Hollywood Collection

"Vivien's Southern Emeralds" are a great way to get the same look.  Not exactly the stone shape but pretty darn close!  They can be purchased on eBay and several online retailers.  I found this pair at The Hollywood Collection online store and can be purchased for $65.00.

It is all in the details!  The regiment actually owns the brooch that the Duchess wore but, for one luck winner you can buy this "Vintage 12K Gold Filled Shamrock 4-Leaf Lucky Clover Brooch" can be yours!

Swampything

You can purchase this exact pin for $22.50 from Swampything's Etsy storefront but a quick search on Etsy for "Gold Shamrock Pin" will lead you to LOTS of fun options.

The big chunk of this ensemble is the Emilia Wickstead coat that we saw last year.  There is an exact RepliKate from Light In The Box but unfortunately it is all sold out.  This leaves you really one option for something exact and that is from Tatiana's Delights tailor- you can check her out on Facebook for more info in her "Notes" section.

OR

This fabu coat from one of my favorite Etsy sellers (I have 2 coats from her).

xiaolizi

I think it may be a brighter green and the the collar is different but the essence is still the same. Green and swishy.  This "Green Wool Coat with Double Folded Collar" can be purchased from the xiaolizi Etsy storefront for $129.00.  It can also be completely customized if you would like!

The Duchess was sporting a mock turtleneck and it really is hard to tell what she was sporting under her coat, but if it were me and pregnant my choice is below:


Target


This Mossimo "Turtleneck Sweater Dress" is on clearance for $10.48 and comes in other colors than black (I have it in the wine color) and can be purchased from Target.com.

Here is my own personal interpretation if I was going to go green on St. Patty's Day-

Land's End

This "3/4-sleeve Drapey Ponté V-neck Dress" in the Pine color is the right length, color and swishness without the coatness.  And for $44.99 is a GREAT deal.  You can pick this up at Landsend.com.

To finish it all off we need some tights and shoes.  My Episode "Angel" pump RepliKate remains the same and I now include my favorite tights from Pretty Polly.


Pretty Polly

To stay warm, these are your best option!  Pick up your pair of "100 Denier Supersoft Opaque Tights" in Black for $12.00 from PrettyPollyUSA.com.

Zappos

The "Macall" pump from RSVP in black suede can be purchased for $53.99 from Zappos.com.

What did you all think of the remix on this coat?  I was too distracted by her hair to really forms an opinion yet but from her face you can tell that she really enjoyed herself- even in the rain.

Till next time- happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I have the RSVP Macall, and I do have to say that it is not a very comfortable shoe. It fits lose around the ankle and has virtually no arch support. Just fyi for people who are thinking of buying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Booo! That stinks. Maybe next fall I will get a better option. make sure to put your review on Zappos.com if you haven't already since I read all positive reviews on their site.

      Delete
    2. Apparently the real Episode pumps aren't that comfy either. Strange.

      Delete