Monday, April 29, 2013

Coral Color Pop and Rosy Cheeks

               Yesterday the Duchess totally stole my Easter outfit.  Almost head to toe. Unfortunately the Target coat that I have in coral is no longer available but never fear- I have what you all seek!

In her ears she was wearing her trusty Annoushka pearl drops on her Kiki McDonough hoops.


Gibbie Girl Design

I currently have several final pairs of these RepliKate earrings available in silver.  Check out my Etsy.com shop to check them out.

I am sure the piece you all love the most is the jacket.  Zara recently had a great RepliKate which is no longer available online but I saw several on eBay if you want to check on listing out here.

I found the following jacket from YesStyle.com which always offers great RepliKates.

YesStyle

Here is a pair of pictures that give a better view of the detailing on the jacket.


Yes Style

I am loving the architectural detail on this coat and is a dead ringer for the Apricot color of the Duchess' coat.  Listed at $118 with a free shipping deal to the USA going on now.  If this is what you are looking for the I-DOU "Mandarin Collar Coat" can be purchased here.

I am LOVING all things nude, peach and pink this year so it is no surprise that as soon as I saw Catherine I knew exactly what pieces to RepliKate this look.  This dress from Target is great on and is the perfect color to coordinate with the apricot colored coat.


Target

The "Women's Modern Pleated Ponte Dress" can be purchased for $24.88 in Peach Lily from Target.com.  I wear this dress ALL the time to work and church- it is definitely worth a try.

We have a new tube clutch in a darker beige and honestly couldn't find anything I really loved stateside but this clutch may be from the UK the price and shipping are not cost restrictive so I may just go for it.

eBay

This "Retro Nude Patent Leather Evening Clutch" is $15.48 with today's conversion rate and $4.63 for shipping and can be purchased here.  Not to shabby for a pretty great looking bag if I don't say so myself.

We may be beating the "Sledge" RepliKate horse dead by now but I love this pair of shoes from Ivanka Trump.
Piperlime.com

The "Pinkish" pump in Light Beige Patent can be purchased for $125.00 here.

I have been pretty on the fence/not loving the recent choice that Catherine had been making but today I was 100% on board. The color choices, the neckline, the blush, the hair, the hemline.  All of it. Dying.  So glad that spring is here!  What did you all think?

Till next time- happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Replikate beautiful! I love your blog! I hope to order soon pearl earrings from your store! when I have money available :)

    ReplyDelete