Thursday, April 11, 2013

Watercolors and Fluttering Sleeves for Spring

               I can almost see Spring and the month of May! One of my favorite dress that the Duchess has worn (and another favorite pair of shoes) was worn while on the Southeast Asian tour in 2012.  

This modified piece by Erdem has flutter sleeves and a pleated knee length skirt.  With such a distinctive print I thought this one may never be RepliKated but I found quite a lovely option at Target.  If this looks is one you have been looking for it is quite an inexpensive option to add to your Spring/Summer wardrobe.

Target

This "Women's Multicolored Print Kimono Dress with Front Tie" dress can be purchased from Target.com for $24.99.  And I just might dress it up a bit more with my black satin skinny belt to make it look more polished.

I do believe that the earrings are not 100% identified but most think they are a modified pair of Kiki McDonough earrings. Shocking I know.  I am not a huge fan of the pear earrings she wore on the trip but the Kiki's are pretty.  I am still on the hint for a good match for those but my RepliKate for the pear shaped earrings are below.

Overstock.com

These "Created Blue Spinel and Diamond Earrings" can be purchased from Overstock.com for $34.54.

The Duchess carried a new bag with her on this night and the backside if this Franchi clutches is almost identical to the clutch that she carried.
6pm.com

Thus "Angela" handbag can be purchased for $122.99 from 6pm.com.

To tie the whole thing off, Catherine wore her LK Bennett "Harper" pumps.  I have used this shoe before in navy but in Ecru it is a dead ringer for the "Harper".

6pm.com

These Jessica Simpson "Calie" pumps can be purchased for $46.99 from 6pm.com.

Was this one of your favorite looks from the Duchess?

Till next time- happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment