Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BUMP! There it is!

               She's BAAAAACK!!! I can't even describe the excitement.  While RepliKating previous outfits has proven to be informative and fun- I just couldn't wait to get my hands on something new!

Here we have it now in the form of her first official maternity work look.  The good news is, her baby bump is akin to my everyday bump so it translates to some of us who are not looking for maternity wear but still  love her style.

I thought the dress would be hard to find since we are headed into Spring at pretty much every retailer, but I was pleasantly surprised to find one at my first stop. Have you noticed yet that I loath long sleeves yet?  The Duchess seems to be particularly found of them in the cool times of year but I really can't stand them for some reason.  This may be why I always find 3/4 length sleeves more appealing in my RepliKates.

Kohl's

This "Apt. 9® Animal Faux-Wrap Dress" in Snake Gray (also in Turquoise) has a light gray snake skin print with gathering at the shoulders, 3/4 sleeves and a silver tone buckle at the waist to create the faux-wrap on this dress.  It is currently on sale at Kohls.com for $29.99.

As most of us who are well endowed on the top know, sometimes wrap dresses just don't work for the workplace.  The girls can look out of control due to them pulling the surplice down to a level that is a bit inappropriate (but awesome for date night).  Looks like Catherine, with her newly enlarged chest by baby, has learned the same lesson.  She kept everything kosher with a light gray camisole underneath her dress.

Her Room

These can generally be found just about anywhere, but I like the color of this camisole by Coobi in Medium Gray, that can be purchased for $12.95 from herroom.com.
Know Your Breasts Bra FinderUniversal Cup SizeHow To Measure & Fit A Bra


She accessorized with her Annoushka pearl drops that she usually wears dropped from her Kiki McDonough diamond hoops.  I have shared these before but they are still my favorite RepliKate for these earrings (that doesn't involved buying two pairs of earrings and taking them to a jeweler for further modifications).

leewen

These "Pearl Drop Earrings" are listed at $92.00 and can be purchased from leewen's Etsy.com storefront.

On my wishlist of things that I want to add to my RepliKate collection is the Duchess' Asprey "167 Button Pendant".  It just seems to go with everything and it is oh so very shiny.   I think I finally found the necklace that I want to RepliKate this with.  The Michael Kors "Silver Tone Pave Circle Pendant Necklace" shown below is my pick.  It is EVERYWHERE on eBay.com and I would suggest going there to look first since it is rawther expensive at Dillard's and Norstrom's at the moment.
eBay.com

For the last bit of the Duchess' look are her black suede Episode "Angel" pumps. I found an almost exact match in these RSVP shoes.  The reviews all state that these are SUPER comfy for all day wear- but the price at the moment keeps me from diving in.  They sure are a great visual match though.

Zappos


These RSVP "Macall" pumps in black suede can be purchased for $79.00 from Zappos.com.

What did you guys think of our first glimpse at the Duchess' maternity work wardrobe?  So far I am impressed.

Till next time- happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for a great website! Love the RepliKate outfits!! ~S

    ReplyDelete