Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Walk in the Park

               The Duchess was out and about with a bestie taking a walk with her doggie and I am sure discussing impending motherhood.  Catherine looked comfortable in her shearling coat and wellies.  I think they must be part of her workout regime because pictures of them look like they would be REALLY heavy.  But really this is just a chance for me to share my RepliKate for her "Darwin" jacket from L.K. Bennett.

What Kate Wore Facebook/WKW FB Friend Jennifer

My RepliKate is an all leather jacket with faux shearling and a brown lining rather than black and includes flattering waist detailing and fur cuffs.

HSN

This "Dramatically Draped Faux Shearling Jacket" from the Iman Platinum collection at HSN.com can be purchased for $99.95 and is currently available on flex pay.

Obviously we can't see her ears, but if that was me (I wish...) I would have on pearl studs.  My own personal pair came from Amazon.com.  

Amazon Curated Collection

These "14k Yellow Gold Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings (8-8.5mm)" can be purchased for $47.00 from Amazon.com.

To round it all out after all that shearling fun- it appears that the Duchess had on black leggings and a tunic.  All appropriate for being comfy and taking a walk.  I own both of the following items and love them, love them, love them.


QVC

This "Essentials Cowl Neck Tunic with Side Slits", shown above in the Natural color, by Denim & Co. is available from QVC.com and can be purchased for $27.00.

The "Best Leggings Ever" award goes to these by HUE.

HUE

These "Ultra Leggings with Wide Waistband" are $34.00 and can be purchased from HUE.com as well as several other retailers.

Catherine finished the look off with her trusty Le Chameau wellies.  The following are on my own wish-list for my personal collection.  It does not get cold enough to warrant full on "Vierzon Nord," but it does rain in my part of the world and I think these may just do the trick.  I like the idea of the boots being black since there is no reason for me to worry they might look dirty- since this girl doesn't do dirt.

Zappos

The Tretorn "Langta Rubber Rain Boot- Wide Calf" can be purchased for $75.00 from Zappos.com.

Is everyone still loving the Duchess' off-duty style?  I think seeing her like this, a little like how I look walking my own puppy children, is one of the many reasons I/we love her.

What do you think of the RepliKate for the "Darwin"?  I think it might be the best one I have found yet for the jacket and much kinder on the wallet compared to the original.

Till next time- happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment