Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How to Pump Up a Basic Look with Killer Accessories

               One of my favorite ensembles that the Duchess of Cambridge has ever worn was the Amanda Wakeley dress and assorted accessories that she wore to visit the Imperial War Museum.  This dress was a hard one but I think I have found a RepliKate that matches the details of the original while being flattering for those of us with non-Duchess body types.

I found the dress (which is the key piece as always) after months of searching.

6pm.com

We have the sheath shape, 3/4 sleeves, color, hemline and neckline.  This dress also gives the added bonus of being a soft cotton with some strategic side ruching that is always so flattering.  I love Graham and Spencer and I bet this dress will fit like a dream.

This dress can be purchased from 6pm.com for $79.99.

One of the all-time easiest RepliKate's that I have ever found are these from QVC.

QVC

These "Steel by Design Open Work Earrings" can be purchased for $24.50 from QVC.com.

The second hardest piece to find was the RepliKate for the McQueen belt.  Finally spotted on Zappos.com, one of my favorite browsing haunts.



This Michel Kors "Studded Strip with Flip Down Lock Belt" can be purchased for $56.99 from Zappos.com.

My RepliKate for the Anya Hindmarch "Maud" clutch is this Nina bag.


Zappos

The Nina "Lima" clutch in Black can be purchased for $105.99 from Zappos.com.

My RepliKate for the Jimmy Choo "Cosmic" pumps are from Nine West.

Zappos

The "Fortonight" pump in black suede can be purchased for $69.99 from Zappos.com and finish out this look from the Duchess.

Did you like this look on Catherine as much as I did?  This is the first outfit I will be purchasing when I hit my goal weight in time for fall!

Till next time- happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment