Sunday, February 3, 2013

UPDATED What I did instead of watching Super Bowl XLVII...

               I don't do American football. So while I "watched" with my husband, I completely recreated the outfit the Duchess of Cambridge wore out shopping on January 25th this year.


Popsugar

She wore her Temperley "Odele" coat. This has been a RepliKate coat that I have had several options for and finally decided to go with the one below.


Saks Fifth Avenue

This Via Spiga "Asymmetric Zip Jacket" has a detachable fur collar, asymmetric zipper and leather detailing.  It can be purchased for $180.00 from Saks Fifth Avenue's online store.  This coat does not have the belt that the "Odele" coat has but that can be easily added.

I found a belt on Etsy that should do the trick nicely.

ManoBello

This "Soft Leather Tie Belt" from seller ManoBello can be purchased from their Etsy storefront for $28.00.

There was the hint of a black dress under her coat hem and since we can't really see the details on her actual dress, this is my interpretation of what she had on underneath.

The "Eagle Eyed" on the WKW Facebook page have identified that the Duchess was wearing her Diane von Furstenberg "Samuella" dress under her coat.  I will leave my original RepliKate but I am also adding one of the DVF dress (original image of the dress is on top).

Diane von Furstenberg

This Tiana B "Geometric Shift Dress" includes the black ribbon on the hem of the dress as well as an eye catching black and white geometric print.  You can add your own black obi belt.

Kohl's

You can purchase this dress for $60.00 from Kohls.com.

ASOS

Before the dress was ID'd I chose the "Gauged Belted Wrap Dress" by Warehouse. It has the closest match to the hand of the fabric, length and hem shape that the Duchess was wearing.  This dress also has a great keyhole back and little belt.  You can purchase this dress from ASOS.com for $66.65.

The Duchess was carrying her much loved Tod's "D-Styling" bag.  I am an uber fan of satchels and this one is no different in getting love from me.  Great color.  Great hardware. Great shape.  I think my RepliKate does this bag justice.

eBags

This Vince Camuto "Dexter 2 Shrunken Leather Duffel" can be purchased from eBags.com for $198.40.

Catherine was also rocking what looked to me to be around a 30 Denier black semi-sheer tight.  I love Donna Karan tights and so that is what I will share with you.

Bare Necessities

These Donna Karan "30 Denier Semi-Sheer Tights" in Black are listed at $28.00 per pair at Barenecessities.com. As a side note- this is one of the best hosiery and lingerie sites on the web.  Don't say I didn't warn you...

At the end of it all, the Duchess was wearing what we think are Kurt Geiger pumps but no one is for sure last I checked.  Either way I found a great visual match in these Fitzwell suede shoes. This means that not only are the cute they will be super comfy with a gel insert already built into the heel of the shoe.

Zappos

These "Dyana" pumps are in black suede and can be purchased from Zappos.com for $70.99.

And to really just go that extra yard (do you like my football allusion?) I even found a great RepliKate for her umbrella.

Wayfair

This London Fog "Auto Stick Umbrella" can be purchased from Wayfair.com for $40.00.

As you may know by now I am not always a 100% fan of what the Duchess puts together sartorially but on this one, she looks very dark- and I think I like it, A LOT.  What do you think?  Are there any pieces that she put together that make you want to RepliKate them?

Till next time- happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment