Sunday, January 27, 2013

Smells Like Team Spirit!

               While it may not be winter for very much longer in my neck of the woods, there are still many parts of the country that are still VERY cold. 

Harriet Davies Twitter Feed (@Haz1ofMany)

So I present you with my RepliKate for the red LK Bennett coat that the Duchess most recently wore to a rugby match in Wales.

Amazon.com

This Via Spiga "Maria" Red Belted Coat can be purchased for $125.00 from Amazon.com.

It is thought that she was also wearing her Catherine Zoraida leaf earrings.  There are actually quite a few good RepliKates of these earrings and I list my favorite below.

jennijewel

These "Double Petal Gold Earrings" can be purchased for $25.00 from jennijewel's Etsy.com storefront.

She finished the look off with her Aquatalia "Rhumba" boots.  I have posted these before but below are my RepliKates.



DSW.com

These Audrey Brooke "Wynne Wide Calf Boot" can be purchased for $79.94 from DSW.com.

Catherine also carried a Gucci bag with horse bit detailing.  I am not a huge fan of the bag but I love the concept of a little red bag.  I share mine RepliKate inspired bag below.
Zappos

This Big Buddah "Jack" bag in red can be purchased for Zappos.com for $29.95.

Do you think red will brighten up the rest of your winter? Let me know what you guys think!

Till next time- happy shopping!

2 comments: