Friday, January 18, 2013

Geometric Prints to Liven Up You Work Wardrobe

               Today I have another favorite outfit from the South East Asia tour to share.  On her arrival to the Soloman Islands she wore a vibrant green and turquoise Jonathan Saunders dress with accessories from Russell & Bromley.

On a random search for a dress to wear to my office Christmas party I ran across the geometric dress from Kohl's.  While not an exact match (again- I do take liberties don't I?), the second that I saw it I thought of Catherine and her Jonathan Saunders dress.

Kohl's

This Chaps "Geometric Pintuck Dress" is currently on sale for $66.50 and can be purchased from Kohls.com.

In her ears she wore her Kiki McDonough green amethyst earrings (also know as prasiolite if you want to search on your own).  My first RepliKate is from a custom jewelry maker on eBay.  These are pretty much an exact match in real gold and stones.


eBay

These "Solid 14K Yellow Gold 7.42Ct Diamond and Green Amethyst Earrings" can be purchased from JewelryPeng's eBay listing from $436.00.

The second pair are more for the green look than an exact match but there are very pretty and SPARKLY- one of my favorite things!


CJRoseBoutique

These "Gold and Peridot Swarovski Crystal Hoop Earrings" can be purchased from CJRoseBoutique's Etsy storefront for $48.00.

The Duchess was also wearing a new set of matching shoes and clutch on this occasion.  What I have found in searching for RepliKates from US retailers that there are very few if any "sets" of items that can be purchased together.  While I think this should change immediately, that doesn't help us at this very moment.  So I went with my RepliKate for her "Sledge" pumps from LK Bennett and a new nude patent clutch.

Zappos

This "Montepulciano" clutch in Bone from ALDO can be purchased from Zappos.com for $45.00.  Of all the clutches that I have been able to find this one is at the op of my list.


Nine West

My sledge RepliKates are the "Regola" pump from NineWest that are currently priced at $79.00 in the Tortora Patent Leather.  They can be purchased from Nine West here.

While many of the pieces form this I have RepliKated before the dress really is a great piece to add to your wardrobe.  Is this something you might add to your RepliKate collections?

Till next time- happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment