Friday, January 18, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away!

               It has now rained for 4 days straight in my small section of the earth and everyday that I run into the office each morning I wished that I had a trench coat that was cute to wear instead of my utilitarian North Face jacket.

All this wishing brought me back to the when the Duchess wore her Ted Baker navy trench coat on the Canadian tour.

There are lots of navy trench coats out there but I have listed my favorite RepliKates that I found below.

ThatsPoint.com

This "Double-Breasted Navy Trench Coat" has a great peter pan collar and pleated full skirt.  It can be purchased from ThatsPoint.com for $135.99.

This next trench is a classic design from Land's End.  At little lower in price point and has the more classic collar trenches have.

Land's End

The "Women's Regular Modern Double Breasted Rain Trench Coat" can be purchased from LandsEnd.com for $99.99.

The last trench that I found was from one of my favorite retailers, Target.

Target

The "Merona® Water Repellent Classic Trench Coat" in navy is currently on sale for $34.98 and can be purchased from Target.com.

To top off the outfit you can accessorize with a stick handle umbrella.


Amazon

Leighton's "Fashion Stick Umbrella" in Navy can be purchased from several online retailers, I found it for least amount of money at Amazon.com for $24.00.

The finishing touch to her rainy day look were her Prada navy suede round toe pumps.  My RepliKate is from Jessica Simpson with her "Calie" pump currently on sale for $55.99 from Zappos.com.  Though I am not so sure I would wear suede in the rain myself.  Maybe some cute wellies instead.

Zappos

These Hunter "Original Tall Gloss Rain Boot" in Red can be purchased from Nordstrom.com for $135.00.
Nordstrom

Catherine wore the trench coat twice during her trip.  The second time out she accessorized with what could possibly be the same one she wore at the Christmas Day service in 2012.

SplashNews.com

My RepliKate is the Tissue Weight Wool and Cashmere Wrap that can be purchased from Nordstrom for $88.00.

Nordstrom

She also wore her Navy J Brand 811 Mid-Rise jeans.  These I am still searching for.

Has anyone else taken cues from the Duchess on practical sartorial choices as well?  What are thinking of RepliKate-ing?

Till next time- happy shopping!


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Keep the posts coming! I'd love to find a Replicate for the green DVF Maja dress but have been unsuccessful.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep my eyes peeled... I haven't found anything great yet but I do know that there is a tailor that can make the dress custom if that is something that you are interested in. Just let me know!

      Delete