Wednesday, January 16, 2013

More Spring on the Mind in Fluttering Cream

               With a prediction of snow where I am located and the knowledge that it will be the end of FEBRUARY!!! before we officially see the duchess I pass on the latest RepliKates that I have found.  I think this may be what I wear for Easter this year.  Our inspiration comes from Kate at the Epsom Derby this year.


I just love how light and floaty this look is and I think the dress is the best part.  I found this RepliKate on Piperlime while searching for pleated skirts. It has a lace bodice and pleated chiffon skirt.

Piperlime.com

This Pim + Larkin "Lace and Pleated Dress" is currently on sale for $39.99 at Piperlime.com.


Catherine's Joseph boucle jacket has lots of cute detailing, but I am going to be honest- if you are above a B cup bra size you have little business wearing pockets over your girls. I found a great alternative without all the busy-busy from Forever 21.


Forever21

The "Shimmer Boucle Jacket" is on sale for $14.00 at Forever21.com now.

If a match is what you must have, this Mango jacket from ASOS shares many of the details in the Duchess' ensemble including the pocket detailing and buttons.

Asos.com

Asos.com

The Mango "Boucle Jacket With Trim Detail" can be purchased from ASOS.com for $47.49.

Kate accessorized with her Kiki McDonough citrine drop earrings.  I found a great pair with even the matching hooks.  As these are part of a birthstone collection, if yellow is not your color, there are 11 other options to choose from as well as an all sterling silver setting.


Palm Beach Jewelry

These "Pear Shaped Birthstone 18K Over Sterling Silver Drop Earrings" can be purchased for $29.99 from palmbeachjewelry.com.

So I have been searching for a while for a RepliKate of the LK Bennett "Natalie" clutch and many of you can imagine how tickled I was when I found this bag and who designed it.


eCrater.com

The Kardashian Kollection has a hard framed clutch named "Hard Case Straw Clutch Natural Minaudiere Handbag" that is made of a natural weave material that is a great looking clutch bag.  It can be purchased for $39.99 on eCrater.com.  I am still giggling as I type.

As with many of her ensembles, the Duchess finished it all off with her LK Bennet "Sledge" pumps.  My RepliKate is below.




Nine West

They are currently priced at $79.00 (but they are always running a sale) and are the "Regola" style in the Tortora Patent Leather and can be purchased from NineWest.com.

Is anyone else having the same withdrawal symptoms that I am?  See anything that you want  to add to your collection?

Till next time- happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gibson!

    I run the Replikate Me iPhone app - these are great finds! Please let me know if you would be happy for us to feature some and credit you? We are on Facebook

    Thanks

    Emma
    https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/replikate-me/id541887138?mt=8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please share whatever you find on here that is helpful! I have a few posts that I have backlogged that I will be getting out this weekend. Just let me know if you need anything from me!

      Delete