Sunday, January 27, 2013

White Eyelet for the Spring

               As I was attempting to buy the pussy bow tie top that the Duchess wore for her first formal portrait, I decided to browse the French Connection site and was pleasantly surprised to find a great RepliKate for the bespoke McQueen broderie anglaise suit that Catherine wore on her last royal tour.

This white eyelet dress has a scoop neck neckline and a full pleated skirt.

French Connection (USA)

Here is a detail closeup of the fabric:


French Connection (USA)

The White Daisy "Floral Flirtation" dress is currently priced at $198 and can be purchased from the US French Connection online store.

She wore her sapphire drop earrings that have been RepliKated many times but for giggles I found one more that I think give a very close feel to hers even though they are not on a drop.


Overstock.com

These Angelina D'Andrea "Gold Over Silver Sapphire and Diamond Earrings" can be purchased from Overstock.com.  They are currently listed for $93.99.

For the belt this precious white leather skinny belt is perfect.

Nordstrom.com

This Another Line "Updated Skinny Patent Belt" can be purchased from Nordstrom.com for $28.00.

She carried her Stuart Weitzman navy suede clutch that coordinates with her Stuart Weitzman "Corkswoon" wedges.  There are many of us who wish to burn these shoes and I must admit that I am one of you as well.  Because of this her handbag and shoe "RepliKates" I found are more inspired by the Duchess rather than an exact match.  For spring I am feeling very drawn to nautical stripes and fun straw bags.

For my RepliKate of the SW "Muse" clutch bag, I found this great straw clutch with navy leather detailing.

eBags.com

This Straw Studios "Violet" bag in Navy can be purchased for $35.99 from eBags.com.

For the SW "Corkswoon" wedges these navy and white wedges are just fantastic and as soon as they go on sale they will be mine.  To be honest the idea of suede shoes in any type of heat make my feet sweat just thinking about it.


Dillards.com

These Gianni Bini "Lizzie" wedges in the Nautical Strip pattern can be purchased for $79.99 from Dillards.com.

As I am on a purchasing hold while I am on my WeightWatchers journey- I can still buy shoes and jewelry :-) and those cork wedges are just precious!  What do you guys think?

Till next time- happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment